For the purposes of the provisions of Article 10.1 of the LSSICE, it is stated that:
The company Alameda Center, s.l. , with NIF B54751250 ,
head office ALAMEDA DEL MAYOR D. PEDRO ZARAGOZA, 32 2 2, 03500 Benidorm, Alicante,
– Registration information: Registration 31/12/2013, Volume 3740, Folio 17, Section 8, Sheet 137934, Registration 1, – is the HOLDER of the website www.center-valencia.com and OPERATING COMPANY of the lodging YOUTH HOSTEL CENTER VALENCIA.
The website www.center-valencia.com shows information about the establishment, offers the possibility to request information, make reservations for accommodation, contract packages and offers or other hotel services at the YOUTH HOSTEL CENTER VALENCIA, located in C / SAMANIEGO, 18, 46003 VALENCIA.
Due to the nature of the technology in use, the information on this page may be updated frequently. We recommend that you carefully read the contents of these conditions
2.1. Access to this website is the sole responsibility of the users. The risks arising from its use are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user.
2.2. The information contained in the web is offered for the convenience of the users. This information may contain inaccuracies, errata, omissions and / or inaccuracies, so the owner does not guarantee the reliability, accuracy and / or security of its contents.
2.3. The information that appears in the web is the one in force to the date of its last update. The owner reserves the right to make, at any time, changes, updates and / or deletions that he deems appropriate.
2.4. The company that owns the website is not responsible for any damages that may arise from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses and / or disconnections in the operative operation of this electronic system, nor from those that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusion in the system.
2.5. The user undertakes to use the website and the services made available to him according to the law, morality and good customs, refraining from using it for illicit purposes, contrary to what is established in these rules, or in any way that may harm Third parties or prevent normal use by other users. 2.6. The services that are collected and provided through the web are destined to the adults, reason why the users who contract services through this web show to be of age. No information will be requested or collected regarding minors.
2.7. The owner is not responsible for the contents, products and / or services that may be obtained through links to advertising or third party websites (links) through this website. The presence of links has a purely informative purpose and does not presuppose any type of relationship between the owner and the owners of the web that can be accessed through these links.
2.8. The content of this website is intended for personal use, so it is not possible to copy, reproduce, distribute, communicate, publish, assign, transform, sell or use the contents of this website for public or commercial purposes.
2.9. The owner company may withdraw or suspend at any time and without prior notice the provision of services to those users who have breached what is established in this document, or incurred in violation of laws, morality or public order. The exclusion of the user will not mean the waiver to exercise the legal actions relevant to the liability requirement.
2.10 ALAMEDA CENTER, S.L. (YOUTH HOSTEL CENTER VALENCIA) is the owner of the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of the elements that make up the web design, such as the trademark, trade name or distinctive sign. In particular and without limitation, they are protected by copyright, logos, color combinations, photographs of the establishment and surroundings, images and graphics. The User undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial property rights of the Platform; Therefore, the User will abstain from copying, reproducing, distributing, making available or public communication of the content of the website, without the express and written authorization of the owner.
3.- EXCLUSION RIGHTS AND GROUNDS
The owner reserves the right to exclude temporarily or permanently the users of this web page in case of any of the following assumptions:
- Failure to comply with any of the General Conditions set forth in this document.
- Failure to comply with laws, morals and Public Order. In no case, such exclusion of the user will suppose a waiver to carry out the pertinent legal actions, as well as the possible compensations that correspond.
4.- CONTRACTUAL PROCESS
For the purposes of Article 27 of the LSSICE, the contractual process carried out by ALAMEDA CENTER, S.L. (YOUTH HOSTEL CENTER VALENCIA) through the web www.center-valencia.com will be carried out by the following steps:
- First: Selection of the establishment, the offer, package or other hotel services in the main page by means of the search parameters, as well as the dates of stay.
- Second: Choice of room type, number of rooms, and number of people.
- Third: Selection of supplements and additional services with final price sample. Insertion of personal data related to the reservation, as well as the bank card used as guarantee of the reservation, and acceptance of general conditions of the reservation.
- Fourth: Formalization of the reservation, confirmation page sample, in Spanish or English according to previous choice of language.
- Fifth: Sending confirmation email of the reservation with data of the same, in Spanish or English according to previous choice of language. Upon formalizing the reservation, an electronic document will be generated and later incorporated into the data files of the owner ALAMEDA CENTER, S.L. (YOUTH HOSTEL CENTER VALENCIA). The user will have at all times full access and knowledge of the booking contract by means of the sending of an email with its content at the end of the reservation process. Once the reservation is formalized, the client is requested to review the contents of the reservation so that it can identify possible material errors in the data entry. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify the accuracy of all data provided in the contract process. Please note there is a general maximum stay of 14 days.
- IMPPORTANT: Cancellation or modification of the booking must be done by mail to email@example.com, including booking number and guests name, and may result in additional charges on the credit/debit card provided.
CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION OF THE RESERVATION CARRIED OUT THROUGH THE WEB www.center-valencia.com:
In general and unless expressly stated otherwise: Cancellation without expenses up to 24 h before the date of entry.
Then 100% of the price of the first night will be charged.
Except on the following holidays (2019) , that cancellation without expenses is only up to 14 days before the date of entry :
- August 26th 27th & 28th,
- March 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th
NO-SHOW: 100% of the price of the first night will be charged
5.1 In the contractual process, collect personal data of the user / client, which are necessary to provide the services contracted. The collection and treatment will be done in accordance with the legislation in force in Spain. The information provided is included in an automated file owned by ALAMEDA CENTER, S.L. (YOUTH HOSTEL CENTER VALENCIA)
5.2 Purpose of the use of personal data.
- – develop your own customer management,
- – send commercial information about the establishment, with prior express consent
- – respond to queries through the contact form
- – perform statistical studies.
5.3 ARCO Rights
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5.4 The data collected will not be transferred to third parties at any time.
5.5 The mandatory data requested are due to the nature of the services contracted and to enable the identification of the user in their contractual relationship with the establishment
5.6 There is no international transfer of the data provided.
5.7 The processing of the data and the processes followed in its use is carried out in full compliance with the current legislation.
5.8 The security measures to prevent unauthorized access to these data or to prevent the loss of information are those established by current law.
6.- SECURITY OF COMMUNICATIONS
6.1. In the service of reservations “on line” in the web www.center-valencia.com is guaranteed the security and confidentiality in the transactions.
6.2. The connection to the transactional service is done through a secure server. This is the standard Internet security technology, Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which applies an encryption system to provide maximum confidentiality in the data transmitted by it. The information is transmitted encrypted ensuring that it is only intelligible to the client’s computer and the server of the web owner.
6.3. The verification that the connection is made through a secure server can be checked through one of the following systems:
- – By the server address, since a secure server starts with https.
- – By an indication of your browser program in which a whole key or a closed padlock appears by the URL or at the bottom of the screen.
7.- COOKIES POLICY
8.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The provision of the service of this website and the present conditions of use are governed by Spanish Law. Any litigation related to the services provided will be resolved through the corresponding courts and tribunals, in accordance with Spanish law.
The courts of Benidorm, Spain, shall be competent to hear any dispute between the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.